Thai massage originated in ancient India (approximately 2500-7000 years ago) by the ‘father doctor’ Jivaka Kumar Baccha, a friend of Buddha. It represents the ayurvedic influence all over the world and also promotes yoga in this modern age.
Thai massage, also known as Nuad Bo-Rarn, is one of the most soothing and effective processes of relaxation accepted by modern science.
At Sunrise Beauty Spa, people come and get the best Thai massage in Bangalore to refresh their minds and body after a restless day.
Method of Thai massage :
- Tissue manipulation is the process of Thai massage.
- It includes no oil or lotion massage rather it consists of body stretching, compressing, pulling and rocking techniques.
- Using different body parts like palm, fingers, elbow, forearm, even feet Thai massage gets done.
- Thai massage is possible with wearing clothes as it’s all about stretching and different forms of yoga. No need to worry about your clothes.
Benefits of Thai massage :
- Muscle relaxation and flexibility :
Relaxes and enhances muscle flexibility. Helps in the movement of body fluids (lymph, cerebrospinal, synovial) in the middle of joints. This decreases the stiffness in muscles which causes muscle and joint pains.
- Immunity booster :
Appreciates immunity power by removing harmful toxins from the body. Also boosts the flow of energy throughout the body by relieving tension.
- Improves blood circulation :
The stretching and pressing in Thai massage improves blood circulation and controls blood pressure. Moreover, it increases the oxygen supply in the muscles.
- Relieves stress and anxiety :
Reduces stress and works magically on migraine headaches. Hence totally relaxes the body and mind by releasing physical and mental stress.
- Reduces body fatigue :
Massaging and stretching indirectly affect body fatigue.
On top of that, Thai Spa helps in getting rid of back pain, improves range of motion, calms the nervous system, offers proper relaxation and promotes a better sleeping experience.
Things to remember :
- Don’t come immediately after having a heavy meal.
- Try to wear loose and comfortable clothes.
- Feel free to talk to your therapist if you feel any discomfort while in therapy.
- Before getting a Thai massage, always share your medical history with us. Don’t come here if you suffer from heart disease, diabetes, cancer, recent surgery, bleeding disorder, deep vein thrombosis or burns.
And strongly prohibited for pregnant women.
In your hectic schedule, it is essential to take care of yourself. Give yourself a treat by getting an appointment for a Thai spa in our Sunrise Beauty Spa in Bangalore.
Best Thai Spa is now available in Bangalore.